Count Alexander Von Beregshasy
We were commissioned by Count Alexander to make various pieces of jewellery both for his shop in the Camden Passage and for his clients. These pieces included:
- The Audrey Hepburn tiara made with best quality stones.
- The Godman tiara from The Godman necklace.
- Queen Elizabeth’s pearl earrings.
- The Kokoshnik Tiara.
- Queen Elizabeth’s bow brooch.
- Prince of Wales Three Feather Brooch.
- Queen Mary’s pendant earrings.
- Duchess of Fife Tiara.
- The Godman Necklace.
- The Godman Earrings.
- Order of the Garter.
- Order of the Garter Collar, and many other pieces.
I was honoured to be invited to the home (Castle) of Count Alexander who lived there with his mother Baroness von Beregshasey in Finchley. His home was truly like a Castle. Count Alexander was not only a client but also a good friend. Sadly he died of tuberculosis.