The Imperial Russian Sceptre ReplicaHire the most complete set of Replica British Crown Jewels
The Imperial Sceptre was made by an Austrian Jeweller Leopold Pfisterer, under Russian service in 1772 for the coronation of Catherine 11. The Orlov Diamond was mounted into the sceptre in 1774. Above the diamond is a shield with a double headed eagle.
It has been used in coronations ever since.
It has been on display since 1967 in the Diamond Fund in the Kremlin Armoury.
Item No: 35-001